You will be qualified as a Reiki Master with the ability to attune others to Reiki upon the completion of this workshop. This workshop is taught through a live Zoom meeting.
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire Master training into one 3 day class which is usually taught during a 3 day weekend.
To participate in this workshop you have to be attuned to Reiki level II.
In the Advanced Reiki training you will experience and learn:
- The Usui Master placement.
- Learn about the Usui Master symbol and its use.
- Practice using the Usui Master symbol.
- Reiki meditation.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will send Reiki to you and others after it is charged.
- Reiki Aura Clearing that will help you remove negative and stagnant energy from yourself and others.
- Guided meditation that will introduce you to your Reiki guides.
- The Holy Love experience that places Divine Love into your heart.
Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Master Workshop
You will be a certified Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Master after completion of this workshop with the ability to teach and connect others to Reiki and Holy Fire. The placement of the Holy Fire is a three day process and requires presence at the ART class. This workshop brings a powerful healing experience to all that participate whether they want to teach Reiki or just use it as a healing technique on friends and family.
In this workshop, you will learn and experience:
- The Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire Master ignition
- How to do placements for others to Reiki I and II, Reiki ART and the ignition for Reiki Master
- The Healing placement that can be used for healing self and others.
- Ignition to Holy Fire.
- Hands on practice.
You will also receive The Reiki Master manual by William Lee Rand, and the updates that go with it once you register for the class.
This class gives lots of opportunity to the students to practice their new knowledge so that they can
leave the class confident in their abilities.
For more information and to register for the class email at email@example.com or call 503.754.6082.
April 9th – 11th, 2021
June 11th – 13th, 2021
August 13th – 15th, 2021